Stock market got you down? Perk up with significant savings on great Oregon wine with our post-holiday Bailout Package Wine Sale! There are about 1,000 bottles on the block with this sale, and they're all good.
This is a "the more you buy the more you save" type of event, with a discount applied to your total order that gets bigger the more you purchase: Any 6 bottles 8% offAny 12 bottles 12% offAny 18 bottles 16% offAny two cases 20% ofAny three cases or more 25% off!!
NOTE: Large format bottles count as multiples of .750 for discount purposes!
Here are the rules:
1) The web site will be turned off on Tuesday, January 27 to prepare for the sale.
2) The site will reopen up for the sale at 9 a.m. PST on Wednesday, January 28 and remain open through 5 p.m. PST on Friday, January 30, 2009 -- the site may close earlier if all the wine is sold.
3) We are offering only wine in stock; no new wine will be purchased to fill sale orders. The web site will show actual quantities available; no backorders accepted.
4) Your discount will be applied manually after your order is reviewed by OPNC staff.
5) We try our best to make sure the inventory numbers are accurate, but mistakes can occur. We reserve the right to not provide a wine that has sold out.
WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS UNTIL AFTER THE SALE - the volume of orders can only be accommodated via an online-only sale
HINTS FOR SALE MANAGEMENT
1) Order early and check out often. The wine is not taken from inventory until you complete the check-out process.
2) If you forget your password to the web site, use the "password reminder" link, or create a new profile with a different email address.
3) Follow this link after 9 am on Wednesday, January 28th!